19" LED FLEXI-Light Strips
Our New 19" Flexi-LED- SMD Light Strips are perfect for automotive, Home and Craft projects.
You can Flex these strips around your finger!! They come with Stick back Adhesive so you can mount where you wish. The standard colors have an LED spaced 5/8" apart 30 leds Per Strip !!
The RGB strips have an led spaced 1 -1/4" apart. or 15 leds Per Strip !!
You can order a Full Reel of the Strips, each reel contains 10 - 19" strips for a total of 15.8 ft.
12vdc Operation. 1/4" Wide x 19" Long. Voltages Vary with Color and RGB.
YOU MUST ORDER RGBCON-1 CONTROLLER WITH THESE STRIPS BELOW
OR THEY WILL NOT WORK !
THIS IS FOR THE RGB STRIP ONLY !!!!
Architectural lights for canopy, corridor, window, archway
Backlight or edge lighting for signage
DIY lights for home use
Path and contour marking
Decorative lights for holiday, event, show, exhibition
Lumen Output : RGB=655, White = 600, Blue = 300, Green = 500, Red = 500, Yellow = 450
NOTE: You must solder lead wires on strips yourself. Unless you order RGB Strips & controller unit with them!
- Solder connection should only be performed on designated solder pads (marked ď +/-Ē). During? soldering, donít exceed the maximum soldering time of 10 seconds and the maximum soldering temperature of 260 Celsius degrees.
- The smallest unit (50mm or 100mm - 3 LEDs) can be removed by cutting with scissors between the designated solder pads.
- The mounting of the strip is facilitated by means of the double-sided adhesive on the back-surface of the strip. Care must be taken to provide a clean and dry mounting surface, free of oils or silicone coatings as well as dirt particles. The mounting substrate must have sufficient structural integrity. Take care to completely remove the adhesive backing. Once the strip is appropriately positioned. Press on the strip with about 20N/cm2 (refer to application techniques of 3M adhesive transfer tapes).
- The minimum bending radius is 2 cm. The strip may be bent over a smaller radius of the circuit board containing no electronic components and such bends should be made once and fixed in position to avoid cyclic fatigue.
- The strip itself and all its components may not be mechanically stressed.
- Assembly must not damage or destroy conducting paths on the circuit board.
- Installation of LED modules (with power supplies) needs to be made with regard to all applicable
- electrical and safety standards. Only qualified personnel should be allowed to perform installations.
- Correct electrical polarity needs to be observed. Wrong polarity may destroy the strip.
- Parallel connection is highly recommended as safe electrical operation mode.
- Serial connection is not recommended. Unbalanced voltage drop can cause hazardous overload and damage the strip.
- Please ensure that the power supply is of adapters power to operate the total load.
- When mounting on metallic or otherwise conductive surfaces, there needs to be an electrical isolation points between strip and the mounting surface.
- Pay attention to standard ESD precautions when installing the strip.
- Damaged by corrosion will not be honored as a materials defect claim. It is the userís responsibility to provide suitable protection against corrosive agents such as moisture and condensation and other harmful elements.
Comes in 5 Colors: W-B-R-G-Y-V-P, & -RGB you choose.
19" Flex LED Strips
Prices vary Click order to see.
NEW LOWER PRICES !!
15 ft. LED FLEX RGB DIGI-Light Strips
Eye Catching color chasing, sequencing, strobe, Rainbow and also static color modes available on the RGB Flex DigiRibbon. The strips are Silicone incased Waterproof Flexible Strip 5 Meter (16.45ft)long with 160 High Power SMD RGB LEDs (80 ICs) - 12 VDC Operation - 1/2 meter 4 pin signal, positive, ground wire. You must order the DigiController and Transformer power sold separately. LED's can be cut per 3 section. Sold Per 15 Ft Roll ONLY
DIGIRIBBON LED STRIPS
$165.00 Per Roll for Waterproof and
$142.50 for Dry.
4" Flex RGB LED Strips
Same thing as above only smaller.
LED LIGHT BARS
3" to 8" Bars
LED Light Bars 3"
& NEW 3.25"
Our NEW 3.25" LED bars come in all colors, they can interconnect to each other, you can mix colors also! Each bar has an LED spaced 3/4" apart. 4 Leds per bar.
All bars are for 12 VDC power. You need to order power supply based on total mA of bars !!!!
Bars Measure: 3.25 L X 5/8" W X 5/8" H
$3.00 to $2.75
Light Bar Tracking for 3" Bars
1.75 x 1" x 1/2"
Led Bar Jumper for 3" Bar, 5" Long
RGB FULL COLOR LED BARS
We now stock RGB full color LED bars, they fade from one color to the next. From Red thru the rainbow to blue and repeats. 3" Bars available only. The controller and bars are sold separately. You can light up to 10 3" LED bars with this controller. 12vdc power required.
RGB Bar Controller #1
This unit can power up to 15 or our 3" RGB Bars or the 19" RGB-Flex Strips.
Slow color fade thru the rainbow. Push button once and Leds color will change to single color mode. Double Click button and now it will fade UP & Down. You can adjust fade speed by holding button down. Double click again and now you are in Strobe Mode. You can strobe in any color and adjust speed of strobe. Adjusting speed by watching the leds light from low to high in steps, the steps represent the speed mode for color wash. Its that simple !!
12 VDC input & Output. You need to order the 4 Pin Cable sold separately. To calculate the total number of bars you can light, divide the total output of your 12vdc transformer by its mA output:
I.E. 10 Strips @ .80 mA each = 800mA so you need a 12v 800mA Transformer !!
If using less bars order a smaller transformer.
Size: 1 2/1"L x 1" W
4 Pin Controller Wire for # 1
.40 c ea.
WIRELESS LED RGB WIRELESS CONTROLLER
CLICK ON PICTURE FOR MORE INFORMATION AND ORDERING ON THIS CONTROLLER
Sound To Light RGB
FOP and the crew has done it again to bring you the best in LED control lighting effects. Our NEW Sound-2-Light-RGB Unit.
The Unit comes with the following:
1 Port for our RGB bars, 3 Ports for Single color LEDs or LED bars.
Simple push button for selecting the color and effect you wish.
12vdc Power for Automotive, battery or Wall Power 12 800mA (Transformer include).
RCA Line-In Jack for connecting right to your Stereo.
Build in microphone.
Rainbow, Single Color, or Sound to Light Modes.
How It Works:
Select either Wall or Battery power, Select Line-In or Mic for incoming sound or music. Next Plug in your Leds or Led bars (Sold separately Click here). Push button to select from Sound to Light, Rainbow, or Single color mode. Unit has 3 Channels + 1 RGB out Channel. If you plug in a RGB bar then the out color will respond to the frequency set by the on board chip. You can also plug in 3 separate color led bars your choice of colors for responding to Low 60Hz to 150hZ - Mid 150-Hz to 3.5kHz - High 3.5KHz to 20KHz Frequencies. The out-put will dance to the music, push the button to adjust Brightness! Unit Measures: 2.75" Sq x 1" H
Note: Because most Music and Voice Frequencies are around the 1000Hz Range you may see the mid channel light most frequently.
Front Output Mic, Mode, RCS & Power LED Bars Lit Top Down View
ONLY $69.95 Ea.
RGB DMX CONTROLLER
CLICK ON PICTURE FOR MORE INFORMATION AND ORDERING ON THIS CONTROLLER
Copyright © 1998-2013 Fiber Optic Products, Inc.